I literally (as in a few hours ago), returned home from a road trip to Oklahoma with my family. These 5 items are things I used and love during the trip!
- Howard Leight LL1 Laser Lite Earplugs with no cords – I’ve used these earplugs at home for YEARS and buy them by hundreds. For moi no hotel stay is complete without them.
- 40 Blinks Eye Mask – Another item I’ve used for YEARS and keep repurchasing. I think I’m on my 4th one, I like to have a few in rotation at home and others packed in suitcases for on the go. Between this mask and the earplugs you will sleep like a rock in that strange bedroom away from home.
- Bonine Motion Sickness Tablets – I’ve used Bonine for years on cruises but never thought to use it on a road trip until my husband reminded me on last month’s road trip to North Carolina. I popped a couple of these in the morning before we left and was fine while looking at my phone the entire drive there. WIN!
- Refillable wide-neck silicone toiletry bottles – Even though we rented yet another minivan so I’ve never packed lazier in my LIFE, I still rolled with my usual refillable toiletry bottles filled with lotions and potions. Here’s a tip, if you travel often label them and reuse!
- My beloved Clarisonic Mia – I’ve used the full-sized Clarisonic for years (ever wonder how I’m out here 40 looking 30? #boom), so I grabbed the Mia with a carrying case because I travel so often and hotel life ≠ bad skin.