I recently stayed a couple nights in a hotel solo dolo for a little soul care and thought I’d share some of my favorite things from that stay!
- My Own Coffee Stuff – My hotel room came with a coffee maker, coffee, and tea but I brought my own sweetener, creamer, and caffeine-free tea and was so happy I did. I bought own coffee stuff. Try this Coffee Mate 6 Flavor Sampler Pack, SweetLeaf Stevia, and Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea to get you started or customize flavors to ones that are more your liking and don’t forget to pack a plastic spoon!
- Essential Oil Diffuser – EO diffusers add a light mist of water and essential oils to your space and are great for lifting your mood, aromatherapy, and generally making your room light and fresh smelling. I feel in love with my ZAQ Jellyfish Diffuser last year and it’s portable enough to pack, take with me, and use in the hotel room. My favorite combination for a relaxing stay is lemon and lavender essential oils.
- A Good Book – This last time I tossed I’m Judging You: The Do-Better Manual by Luvvie Ajayi in my bag and laughed my way through the stay!
- Travel-sized Lysol – #becausegerms
- Hand Mirror – To see the back of your hair when styling and varied other uses you discover. This Sumnacon Lighted Compact Travel Mirror is pretty sweet!
- Tweezers – #becauseImhairy lol!
- Hot Sauce #inyourbagswag – Did you know 54th Street Grill serves catfish WITHOUT hot sauce?! They don’t even have any if you ask. Huh? So yeah, I had one of these mini Tabascos in my purse that saved the day! Woohoo!