I am doing the 31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge from HappyBlackWoman.com. It is a “virtual life coaching experience that will equip you with all the tools you need to reset your life”. Here are all my posts.
Day 20 tasks me to
Plan Your Reset Project
What area of your life map did you choose to work on?
Work: Home office and sell something I create
How will this project help you get closer to your ideal life?
If I finally set up my office as a space I love I will be able to create in a more inviting area. If I sell something I create I can take steps toward squashing my limiting belief that “no one will buy anything I make”
What do you hope to achieve?
– Set up my office (finally) complete with pictures on the wall.
– Make and sell something.
How will you measure success?
– Office completely set up (lamps, vanity, wall hangings etc.)
– Create an item and it sold.
What will you need to get your project completed or underway?
– Prioritized time
– Figure out what to make and how to sell it (i.e. eBay)
How do you plan to get it?
– Set an appointment with myself and keep it.
– Narrow down item to make. Maybe go in basement and see what I already have supplies on hand for. I already sell on eBay so that’s the most likely spot I’ll stick it.
What obstacles might you encounter?
Procrastination, lack of energy and prioritization
How do you plan to deal with the obstacles?
Not 100% sure right now since those are my main blocks.
What do you need to do now in order to see results within the next month?
Make a plan and stick to it.