July 2012 = Family
If you missed March you can read it here, April you can read here, May here, and June here. In June’s post I didn’t even dare predict a word to use for July ’cause I wasn’t sure I’d survive till then LOL! Now that we’re 1/2 way though August I can say that the best word do describe July 2012 for me would be: FAMILY.
As you know, I gave birth to my first child in June, and because of that now have a blood relative living here in Missouri with me for the first time ever. Beyond that my husband and I now have grown our family from 2 to 3. My mother spent 6 week here with us helping and we loved every minute of it! If that wasn’t enough, we have spent an abundance of time with our local family members.
All in all July was an amazing and challenging month that sped by in the blink of an eye. I’m not listing my glamazini accomplishments here again because I don’t remember them AND I don’t think I’ve done much in that vein lately beyond just maintaining. My prediction for August 2012’s word will be something like “rhythm” but we’ll see.
What word described your July 2012? What do you want describe August 2012?
Here are the 15 posts from July if you missed any. Enjoy, comment and share!
- **STOP** Baby Time!
- Natasha’s Flippin Cool Cornrow Style
- Ross Dress For Less ® Look & Gift Card Giveaway!
- Natural Nuances • Phillydiva of Phillydiva’s World
- Are Your Google Search Results Getting You Passed Over For Jobs?
- Pregnancy Week 38
- Spa Shiki Mystery
- Compression Socks & Swollen Feet
- My Current Natural Hair Post-Wash
- Live Your Days Inspired Anew
- New • A Review of June 2012
- Natural Nuances • AFRICANEXPORT of AfricanExportsBlog.com
- Chopped ~ Nikco
- Five Pregnancy and Baby Related Items
- Hubby’s Natural Hair
Last month’s review: New • A Review of June 2012
May’s review: Entropy • A Review of May 2012
April’s review: Momentum • A Review of April 2012
March’s review: Regroup • A Review of March 2012
• • •
photo credit: urban tableau photography