I've been resurrecting my makeup lately and thought I'd start sharing. I'm still rusty but here was my face of the day (FOTD) from yesterday:
Yes I'm sitting in my doctor's office parking lot @ 8AM snapping photos
Since I was wearing gray and it was a cold gray day I decided to do gray and purple on my eyes
And since yesterday turned out to suck big time (see my Master Cleanse #9 post)
I think I'll call this look "Gloomy Wednesday"
I definitely can perfect it more so if/when I do I'll post an update.
Here's a what I used:
- MAC 204 lash brush
- MAC 132 (?) brow brush
- Maybelline angled eye contour brush
- MAC 217 blending brush
- 239 eye shading brush
- Face Secrets smudge brush from Sally Beauty.
- Covergirl midnight black eye and brow pencil
- Kirkland Signature blackmascara (which sucks btw, getting tossed as soon as buy new mascara)
- Proactive Sheer Finish Mattifying Gel
- Loreal frosted icing as highlight
- MAC contrast in the crease and outer bottom liner
- Milani silver bullet on lid
- MAC parfait amour on out lid
- Rimmel 481 slow motion duo (the dark purple) to blend in crease,
- and MAC tan ray paint as base.
As I said, I may post a tutorial or two of my own on Youtube one of these days…not that I'm great but I think it's fun.
Thanks for visiting!