Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a great day thus far.
This video was actually filmed as part of my last Weekly Update video, but alas, I talked too much (big surprise) and figured it would make a great as a stand-alone explaining how I’ve been maintaining my current crochet braids done with Freetress Water Wave Hair. I love them and will be doing this style again, maybe at the end of the year. Until then, here’s how I maintain these braids and the products I use.
// Mentioned in video //
- My tutorial on how I did these braids.
- Stay on Satin Large Bonnet | on Amazon
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave In | on Amazon
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges | on Amazon
- African Pride Olive Miracle Braid Sheen | on Amazon
- Grapeseed oil | Gon Amazon (in a nozzle top applicator bottle or spray bottle)
If you missed it Here is how I did the crochet braid style in the video. Have a good one!