Athough my hair was in my beloved puff… I just wasn't feeling it for my Valentine's day outfit. I wanted a bun, and the quickest way I could think to get one was by braiding the puff up.
Here's what I ended up with after carefully sectioning, parting, spraying w/ water, adding shea butter, gently detangling each section with a wide toothed comb and braiding:
There was a slight methodology to the parting but not entirely. Purposeful diagonals was all I was going for.
So later that night I had been instructed to "wear red and black like Spanish night on the cruise ship and be ready by 5:30PM" … so like an obedient little wifey here's what I came up with
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline lash stilletto Mascara in Very Black
- Proactiv Daily Oil Control & Sheer Finish Mattifying Gel
- Black matte eyeshado on the lid
- MAC solar white as highlight
- Mixed red lipstick w/ drop of Visine on back of hand on crease
- Ardell Demi Wispies lashes from Sally Beauty
Pulled braids back into a bun and pinned huge flower on the side.
The finished product
Here we are @ the restaurant
Thanks for visiting!!!
Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Nappyness ~ ini