June 2012 = New
If you missed March you can read it here, and April you can read it here, and May here. In May’s post I didn’t predict a word to use for June because I knew it would be a crazy month … and it was! Now I’ll go with a simple word to describe June 2012 for me: NEW.
This one is easy to explain. I had a baby in June. Everything is new.
I’m not going to list my detailed accomplishments this month because I honestly don’t remember them LOL! My brain is mush lately. Ya’ll should be impressed that I’m even getting blog posts published. *takes a bow* I’m gonna predict that July 2012’s word will be something like “aaacccck!” LOL! Stay tuned.
What word describes your June 2012? What do you want describe July 2012?
Here are the 18 posts from June if you missed any. Enjoy, comment and share!
- Healthy Coleslaw
- Entropy • A Review of May 2012
- Black Skin Care • Who Says There’s No Beauty During Pregnancy? Ini Looks Radiant!
- A Chance To Be Featured On My YouTube Channel!
- Dream Belly Butter
- Natural Nuances • Patrice of Afrobella
- I Shaved The Other Side Of My Hair
- Shaved Side Styles, Baby Shower Pictures etc.
- It’s Ten O’Clock, Do You Know Where Your Domain Name Is?
- Thank You Big Tickles! 🙂
- A Little Free Therapy For Ya
- 1st Annual $1,000 Mommy Blogger Scholarship
- Pregnancy Week 36
- Two Strand Twist Updo with Two Shaved Sides
- Natural Nuances • Aisha of Hartlyn Kids
- Twistout with Two Sides Shaved … well sorta
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Did You Use Your College Degree?
Life, Liberty & The Pursuit of Nappyness,
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Pinterest | Instagram