I‘m back with a new video in my hair removal series, this time showing you how I use a razor to shape my eyebrows.
Full disclosure: I rarely use a razor to shape my brows, but since I was doing it I figured I’d share it with y’all. It’s quick and easy but razored hair grows back quickly. I only do this when I can’t go get my brows threaded and really want an arch.
Alright let’s get to shaving.
The razor I use
can be purchased at any beauty supply store. You can also find them on Amazon.com here: Eyebrow Razor.
You will need
- an eyebrow razor
- an oil of your choice. I use coconut oil and or Vaseline because I can see what I’m doing and they help the razor blade slip.
- a eyebrow that needs shaping
What I do
- Brush brows in direction of growth
- Using a contrasting color, draw in guide for desired brow shape. You can use a stencil if necessary like these Ardell Perfect Brow Stencils.
- Apply coconut oil or Vaseline to the area that will be shaved
- Holding the razor on and angle, and skin taut, lightly shave the hair in direction of growth.
- Clean makeup off the razor & brows with a makeup wipe.
- Apply a product that prohibits razor bumps. (i.e. Andis Bump Care or Tend Skin)
I made a video to show you how I do this.
Do you shape your brows with a razor? Leave any tips in the comments below.
Oh and don’t forget to checkout the other posts in my my hair removal series. See ya next time.