The struggle is real.
I stand 6’1″ and wear a size 12-13 shoe. I’ve been this size since about age 12 (yes, age 12), and as you can imagine, it’s pretty much improbable for me to prance into a store and purchase a pair of shoes straight off the shelf (not impossible, just improbable). This is a quick post for my big footed sister who just. wants. a. cute. pair. of. shoes. that. fits!!!
Thank me later.
Stores that sell shoes for women with large feet
- Zappos.com shoe site on the planet
- Long Tall Sally
- Nordstrom Rack.com — Great if you need to physically walk into a store and try on shoes … like a regular person *insert snark here*
- FootSmart.com **
- EarthiesUSA.com Sold at Zappos and FootSmart
- Payless.com ~ Order size 13 online and have shipped to store for free if you don’t see them in physical store
- ShoesofPrey.com ~ Custom shoes
- TallWomen.org Footwear
- Viva La Diva