Hey y’all hey! I’m back with week 2 of the return of my popular Weekly Update videos! The Weekly Update is just that, a weekly random chat where I chat about random things … weekly. 🤷🏾
Last week I relaunched the series after a 2 year hiatus and this week I’m back strong talking about my new t-shirt shop, hair removal, how gluten affects my depression and much more.
It’s Weekly Update time!
Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you don’t miss any Weekly Updates or other videos.
Here are all the topics mentioned in this week’s update
Plant-Based Content Creators
(List of Plant Based Breakfast suggestions at end of post)
JAHLICIA (follow her on Snapchat for most of her vegan content)
My FavoriteEnzymes – Enzymedica Digest Spectrum, Multiple Food Intolerance Formula
Slaves In The Family by Edward Ball
MY T-SHIRT SHOP – 👕👕👕 – Enter coupon code ‘summer’ to get 10% off your order. One use per customer.
Expires September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM CSt.
Resting Beach Face Tank Top (White)
Resting Beach Face Tank Top (Blue)
Sun Glam & Sea Tee Shirt (White)
Sun Glam & Sea Tee Shirt (Multiple Colors)
Izzy & Liv
Plant-Based Breakfast Ideas from YouTube comments
- Chia seed pudding with fresh fruit and nuts
- Overnight oats
- Grits and toast
- Granola with coconut yogurt
- Cold/Hot cereal (i.e. Muesli cold or hot with fruit or yogurt)
- Diced apple cooked in a little coconut oil, then add some cooked quinoa and maple syrup.
- Frozen vegan waffles
- Vegan pancakes
- Smoothie bowls (with nuts/seeds and frozen fruit toppings)
- Fruit platter
- Tofu scramble
- Banana nice cream
- Avocado toast and thinly sliced tomato
- Almond butter toast with bananas
- Oat blueberry muffin
- Steamed brown rice or whole grain/high fiber pasta with vegetables
- Cubed sweet potatoes with onions and peppers
- Mashed sweet potato with maple syrup and chopped pecans
- Quinoa bowls – add fresh veggies, salsa, guacamole or avocado or sautéed veggies and raisins – or cinnamon fruit (dried or fresh) and nuts
- Gluten free bagels
- Faux porridge/cereal *more details below
- Stewed bananas and apples with cinnamon and almond milk
- Callaloo and boiled green bananas
- Baked or grilled plantains and an avocado with salt and pep
- Hummus, sprouts, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms and avocado sandwich ….pressed on grill or panini press
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 3 tablespoon almond butter (raw with no additives)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon carob powder or cocoa powder
- Blend until ingredients are combined.
- Very thick smoothie that is substantial enough to last until lunch without my stomach growling
- frozen/fresh fruit of your choice
- chia seed (black/white) (15g)
- milled flaxseed (30g)
- almond/rice/coconut milk
- Optional: nuts and seeds
- 1:2 ratio of chia to flaxseed works well